Make sure to run chameleon boot loader with NVRAM option to get the SystemId – then put it in the Clover config.plist for the iMessage and FaceTime to work. If not, you will get the “Validation code error”.
Clover can boot practically every OS installed on our hard drive. This time I tried installing Mountain Lion 10.8.5 on Windows 7 and Mavericks hard drive and it boots everything. Clover can boot from all OS’s on your hard drive, I installed Mavericks and Windows, dual boot, then I shrunk a 27GB partition for Mountain Lion from Windows and install it there. When it’s done, install Clover boot loader to the Mountain Lion and now I can boot from all 3 OSs.
- iCloud: Could Not Communicate With Server
- Prevent macOS Monterey To Upgrade Automatically
- How To Mount R/W NTFS USB hard drive in Big Sur
- How To Create macOS App To Run Sudo Command with Password
- How To Create MacBook Pro 13,2 From HP EliteBook 820 G3
- How I fixed BlueStacks Crashing in Big Sur 11.4
- Dell 7352 Broadwell Big Sur
- How To Make External NTFS Hard Drives Writable In Big Sur