Make sure to run chameleon boot loader with NVRAM option to get the SystemId – then put it in the Clover config.plist for the iMessage and FaceTime to work. If not, you will get the “Validation code error”.
Clover can boot practically every OS installed on our hard drive. This time I tried installing Mountain Lion 10.8.5 on Windows 7 and Mavericks hard drive and it boots everything. Clover can boot from all OS’s on your hard drive, I installed Mavericks and Windows, dual boot, then I shrunk a 27GB partition for Mountain Lion from Windows and install it there. When it’s done, install Clover boot loader to the Mountain Lion and now I can boot from all 3 OSs.
- How To Join Apple Ecosystem with Windows Laptops and Desktops
- macOS Catalina On Supported Windows Laptops and PCs
- MacOS Mojave On HP Envy 13-AD010NR Kaby Lake
- Looking For The Best Ultrabook For Hackintosh
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops
- macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 Update on Haswell HD4400
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra
- How To Install Virtual Box 5.2 with Windows on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1