Audacity is a great free program to record, edit or convert audio files to MP3 or other formats.
In order for Audacity to have full functions, we need FFmpeg Importer and Lame MP3 Encoder, they’re all at the same download page. To convert audio files straight to MP3, iTunes is the best tool IMO. For editing, merging audio files, I use Audacity.
- How To Create/Restore A System Restore Point On Windows 10
- WinX MediaTrans iOS Media Transfer Software for Windows
- DCIM.EXE Virus Removal And Fix
- How To Sync Time For Windows And Mac OS X On Dual Boot
- How To Delete Old Windows And Program Files Folders
- How To Fix Chameleon boot0:error and Windows 8.1 /boot/bcd error
- Windows 8.1 Files System Is Different From Windows 7
- Record With Mixed Audio In Windows 7 and 8