2015-02-07 I think it’s best to patch kexts and dsdt yourself, but in case you have problems doing it, attached are my files for references. These files are patched to work with HP Envy4-1117nr i5-3317u HD4000. Wifi AR9285 & BCM943225HMB. Sleep/wake with lid close/open and no wake after 2 hours.
Yosemite OS X’s just been released a few days ago and I got it working on my HP Envy 4-1117nr i5-3317u HD4000. What’s new for installing this OSX. I do like it a lot.
1. All kexts must be signed – to avoid this, must boot with flag kext-dev-mode=1 .
2. If we’ve been using AppleACPIPlatform.kext rolled back version, the serial number is “unavailable” and you can’t go to iCloud or iTunes. Must use the new 3.1 version originally came with the OSX.
3. The sleep will wake up every 2 hours and reboots itself. There is a fix for this.
4. The lid closed doesn’t go to sleep.
5. GenericUSBXHCI.kext from Rehabman to work waking up from sleep and more reliable.
- How To Make External NTFS Hard Drives Writable In Big Sur
- Import iPhone Photos on Mac Using Preview and Image Capture Apps
- How To Get iMessage and FaceTime Working On Big Sur
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668
- How To Backup DVDs To MP4 macOS Big Sur
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops
- How To Get Intel WiFi/BlueTooth Modules To Work With Hackintosh