My Audi A8L MMI was dead, stuck at open, black screen, doesn’t close, every time I push a device button or reset the MMI, MMI initialize screen would come on, and went black, while it was on, I could hear the relay clicking in the trunk under the back seat.
VCDS scan would come up with: No communication with Head Unit, Optical Bus: open.
The culprit was the 5A yellow fuse was blown, I might have shorted the line somehow while working in the trunk. It did give me a great scare.
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles
- Things You Wish Your OBDII Scanner Can Do
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software
- How To Fix A8 D3 Broken Glove Box Frame
- Creader 3001 OBDII Scanner
- Attempt To Fix A8 D3 Door Lock Switch On Handle
- Hot Air Comes Out of Left Vents With AC On