The latest macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 update is available for download. The best is to create a new USB installer with the App using High Sierra Patcher version 2.6 (must be for 10.3.4).
Update Clover kexts with latest Lilu.kext (1.2.2), IntelGraphicsFixup.kext (1.2.4), Shiki.kext (2.2.3), ALC.kext (1.2.2).
This will work for HD4400, HD4600, HD5500. The only things needed to be re-installed are the patched IOUSBFamilyHost.kext for all the USB ports to work: WIFI and Bluetooth, and the NTFS-3G need to be re-installed due to Xcode command line update.
- macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 Update on Haswell HD4400
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra
- How To Install Virtual Box 5.2 with Windows on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1
- How to get rid of the warning “Your computer was restarted because of a problem”
- How To Fix iMovie 10.1.17 Keep Crashing On macOS High Sierra 10.13
- How To Fix Photo Library Not Showing In iMovie Library
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops
- Fix Broken Hinges On 17″ HP TouchSmart M7-J120DX Laptop