I change and modify themes once in a while when I found some nice lay-out themes. Some themes cause my re-sized images NOT to display as the sizes defined in the editor WYSIWYG. It’s the CSS problem.
Open the css file and look for “.post img”, there are 2 settings can cause this problem. If the theme is fluid on the content, which is scalable to the resolutions of reader screens (which all of our blogs are), if the “width” of the image is not defined as “max-width”, the images will scale to the width of the content or the original size which ever is smaller. The other problem is if the “width” is set to “auto”, remove it.
Remove “width=auto” and change “width=600px” to “max-width=600px” which ever the case may be, we solved our problem.
If you happen to like mono-lab.net themes like me, you will have some other problem like putting 3 small iframes inline on a page. The design is to be like this.
but the css keep display them like this
I found the class that causes this problem in the CSS and I just remove it.
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops
- Create iMac 18,2 From Dell Inspiron DT 3668 i5-7400 Kaby Lake
- macOS Sierra 10.12.3 on Dell 7352 Inspiron i7-5500u Laptop
- macOS Sierra On Mac Wanna Be Windows Laptops and Desktops
- Complete Guide To Install El Capitan or Yosemite On PC and Laptops
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System
- How To Make A Perfect MacBook Air 5,2 From HP Ivy Bridge HD4000 Laptop
- How To Make A Perfect MacBook Air Wannabe From A Haswell HD4400 Laptop
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac)
- How To Install Virtual Box 5.2 with Windows on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1
- Use Malwarebytes To Clean Malware on mac OS X
- ELP-USB100W05MT-DL36 USB Security Camera
- How to get rid of the warning “Your computer was restarted because of a problem”
- How To Fix iMovie 10.1.17 Keep Crashing On macOS High Sierra 10.13
- How To Fix Photo Library Not Showing In iMovie Library
- Panasonic Lumix TS20 Waterproof Camera