If we have a MKV file with many unwanted audio or subtitle files, we can use MKVmerge to remove or add them. Just follow the instructions to install the program and when done, it’s very easy to use. Load the mkv file that needs to be edited. There should be all the videos, audio, subtitles streams listed, remove or add the one we want. Make sure we remove the ones we don’t want.
We want to remove the director audio stream, un-check the box next to the audio stream and add English subtitle “SRT” file.
Make sure the output file name is different from the original file name if save the output to the same directory.
Now we should have the mkv with all the streams we wanted.
- How To Back Up Bluray Disc To MP4 Using HandBrake on Mac
- How To Update iMovie 9.0.9 After Updated 10.0.5
- Fix HandBrake Stopping Encoding Early With Meteorite
- Windxdvd HD Video Converter
- Beware Of Magix Software Products
- Encode MKV To DVD With Convert X To DVD
- Burn DVD Movie With ImgBurn
- Back Up Blu-Ray DVD To MKV And MP4