Make sure to run chameleon boot loader with NVRAM option to get the SystemId – then put it in the Clover config.plist for the iMessage and FaceTime to work. If not, you will get the “Validation code error”.
Clover can boot practically every OS installed on our hard drive. This time I tried installing Mountain Lion 10.8.5 on Windows 7 and Mavericks hard drive and it boots everything. Clover can boot from all OS’s on your hard drive, I installed Mavericks and Windows, dual boot, then I shrunk a 27GB partition for Mountain Lion from Windows and install it there. When it’s done, install Clover boot loader to the Mountain Lion and now I can boot from all 3 OSs.
- macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 Update on Haswell HD4400
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra
- How To Install Virtual Box 5.2 with Windows on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1
- How to get rid of the warning “Your computer was restarted because of a problem”
- How To Fix iMovie 10.1.17 Keep Crashing On macOS High Sierra 10.13
- How To Fix Photo Library Not Showing In iMovie Library
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops
- Fix Broken Hinges On 17″ HP TouchSmart M7-J120DX Laptop