Today on freeway, I checked the lift-mode – it’s grayed out when the speed hit over 50mph and came back when it’s under like clockwork.
Audi A8 D3 (2004-2010) has air suspension – my sport option has adaptive suspension with 4 modes. The lift mode is the highest one – monster truck mode – high – Some say it changes to other mode when the speed hit 50-60-70 – anyhow, I tried 65 and it didn’t change at all.
For those who don’t know how to access the lift mode – just click “CAR” button – rotate the big dial to select the mode – The best applications for LIFT-MODE is when you get stuck on the parking cement block, if you back up, you will rip the front lower bumper – don’t panic – select LIFT and wait for it to raise above the cement block and get out safely. When we go to Townhouse complex where there are many speed bumps – raise the car up with LIFT mode and go over them nicely without bottoming out to the chassis.
- What you should/must know about Audi Electrical System
- Replace Windshield Wipers on A8 D3 2006
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3