2013-06-09 Troubleshoot the electrical
The trunk lid motor on my 2006 A8L is really weak – it doesn’t go up like the Q7 – I decided to remove it. If I want to replace the motor, the new and improved version is for 2008 or newer 4E0 827 852 H. It has the metal aluminum case with bigger servo than the G plastic case version I have.
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software
- How To Fix A8 D3 Broken Glove Box Frame