The summer is coming and my A8 D3 AC blows hot air out of all the left vents, front and rear: Center console, pillar vent while the right side is cold. Using the AC Manifold Gauge I could see the pressure of both low and high are still good, although on the low side.
The main reason for this problem is the low freon and air in the system somehow, I did fix it by evacuated system and charge with new freon 620g+/-20g = 21~22 oz = less than 2-12oz cans. Don’t over charge the system.
The temperature outside was 65-67F, the pressure on both sides were good but still NOT working until we evacuate and charge the system fully.
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles