12/24/2017 The battery is low again and needed to be replaced..
We went on a road trip, we took our spare keyfob with us and when we tried to use it, the smart key didn’t work – no key identified message on the screen. We could use the key to start but none of the remote function worked. We’re panic, but we had a key that works so the trip was fine. When we got home, I replaced the CR2032 battery in the keyfob and it works right out of the box, no reset, syncing needed. Amazing. Since I have a few Audis, I always have a few of these batteries stored. They’re quite inexpensive from Amazon.
- What you should/must know about Audi Electrical System
- Replace Windshield Wipers on A8 D3 2006
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Replace Key Fob Battery 2015 MBZ B250e