I got a latest Audi Navigation DVD 2016 for my 2006 A8L MMI 2G from Ebay. As all my original disc, always use ImgBurn to create an ISO file from it. Burn it to a blank DVD with the lowest speed possible and verify option to make sure the burn was GOOD. If the verify passed then the burnt DVD is GOOD to use. I think the best is to have MMI 2G software updated to 4610.
- Install Apple CarPlay/Android Auto To MMI 3G Plus
- How To Import Songs To MMI 3G Plus Jukebox
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles