Sometimes after replacing the Bluetooth Module (under the driver seat A8 or Q7), the Phone would pair to the car, but the steering button, sound and microphone don’t work, most of the time, the settings on the Bluetooth module wasn’t done correctly. You do need an OBDII like VCDS (VAG-COM) to enable it again.
- Telephone Coding Address 77 – should be set to 100900 then 100970 then back to 100900 and do soft MMI restart – Setup+Big Round Button+ Upper right MMI selector.
- NextGen OBDEleven Pro Supports both Android and iOS
- Things You Wish Your OBDII Scanner Can Do
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software
- Creader 3001 OBDII Scanner
- OBDEleven VCDS Alternative For Android
- MMI 2G Bluetooth No Sound or MIC
- Replace Audi A8 D3 Battery
- An Open-Circuit Test On MMI 2G MOST Bus and VCDS Read Out Results