So, we had the car for a few weeks now and we’re very happy with the drive and the gas mileage so far. 304 miles – 12.42 gallons = 24.47MPG – 5-27-11 309 miles – 12.70 gallons = 24.33MPG – 6-5-11 371 miles – 15.61 gallons = 23.76MPG ? Compares to Q7 169 miles – […]
My little sister called me last week to tell me that her 2000 Honda Accord 4 cylinder coupe is vibrating a little while driving. She mentioned that she never had the car “tuned up” for many years. I told her the vibration from the steering might be something else and not the engine, anyhow, I […]
We owned Audis that have remote key fobs and driver memory seat, it’s great for family members to drive the car without having re-adjusting the seat everytime we use the same car. The driver seat can have up to 4 memory positions, which means we can also have 4 key fobs with different positions if […]
We would never think of a day that we would replace our wonderful A8 for a smaller A4. But it’s going to be a cabriolet, since the summer is coming and the sun should be bright and warm in Northern CA, nothing better than driving the family in a 4 seater convertible, especially 4-Rings one. […]
To remove 32V engine crank bolt, we need a pulley locking tool which is sold for about $100 on the net. I made one myself just to use for a few times. Cost about $15.00. The cut for the stars should fit snug and not loose, so don’t cut them too wide. Everything was bought […]
Well, my father-in-law 97 Honda Odyssey (340k miles) oil pressure light indicator flickering on/off intermittently when cold, hot even though the oil are full in the engine. Some shops thinks it’s too old and may need a new oil pump, this and that. Well, before we go to the extend of replacing anything, the easy […]
2013-03-13 It’s almost 5 years… >The Q7 is still new @ 34k miles. Panoramic Sunroof Screen It’s been a while since we washed our Q7, although it’s always been in the garage but after a few trips to the snow, it did need a wash. We also want to check the condition after 3 years […]
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all our cars although we like Audis but we also help our family to fix and maintain their other makes also. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency - 62,351 views
- What You Should/Must Know About Audi Air Adaptive Suspension - 1,411 views
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles - 416 views
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G - 20,953 views
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI - 19,875 views
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables - 12,941 views
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles - 16,676 views
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L - 2,139 views
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3 - 10,506 views
- How To Install ElsaWin 5.2 To Windows 8 or Windows 10 - 42,239 views
- How To Fix Weak Trunk Motor From Lifting-Audi A8L - 35,046 views
- A8 D3 Back Up Camera Retrofit - 29,029 views
- How To Replace Honda Odyssey Alternator - 27,179 views
- Kevin said How do I remove the bottom fork from air strut to...
- idog said Not sure how to help you there, do you have origin...
- gil buskila said hey… i need some help with my audi a8 d3 200...
- Lawrence Barley said Great- worked like a charm! THANKS
- Bogdan Vasilescu said Hi there. I own a 2009 Audi A8L that comes with a...