2013-03-13 It’s almost 5 years… >The Q7 is still new @ 34k miles.
Panoramic Sunroof Screen
It’s been a while since we washed our Q7, although it’s always been in the garage but after a few trips to the snow, it did need a wash. We also want to check the condition after 3 years and almost 21k miles.The front brake pad’s thickness is still good. We couldn’t take picture of the rear, but they’re still good also.
The front tire’s treads are still good, the center of the tires seemed to wear out more than the outside due to over inflated 38-42PSI.
With the tires are a little over inflated, the gas mileage should be in the range of 16 MPG combination.
Besides a few spots on the front grill and bumper, the car is still shiny
- How To Charge Battery On 2008 Q7 3.6L
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Our Old Faithful 2008 Q7
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G
- G12 & G13 Coolant for Audi Cars
- 2008 Q7 @ 52k Miles – DIY
- How To Update Audi North American Region Navigation 2016 DVD MMI 2G
- 2017 Q7 3rd Row Vents Deleted