After finishing up the Master bathroom (second page), we took a break while waiting for the Decolav sinks to arrived. We finished the half bath this weekend. Again, the wife doesn’t like the medicine cabinet and the big mirror, we went to TJmaxx again to get all the stuffs and here it went.
Remove Medicine Cabinet
Granite & wood support: since the slab is small and with lot of cutting and drilling, the stone needs support under for not breaking off between its natural joints, we need to cut a 1/2″ plywood plate to put under the stone. We went to a nice granite supplier and get a broken piece for free, all we need was 22″ x 29″ for the vanity.
Get everything ready for painting, new toilet and the painters are ready.
Painting is done, granite top fitting is next
Set up the mirror and utility bar (jars of mints, floss, antacids…) for guests.
-Granite = 0
-Decolav 1402 CWH sink = $75.
-Faucet = $48.
-Mirror = $40.
-Utility bar & jars = $40.
-Toilet = $163.
-Misc = $20.
Working together and finished a project = Priceless.
- Costco Moen Tilson 84565SRN Faucet
- Teamwork in Our Family
- Replace Old Tub Shower Doors With DreamLine Duet Bypass SHDR-1260588-04
- Fix Rusted Holes In Iron Bathtub
- Avoid Costly Water Pipes Replacement In Older Houses
- Master Bathroom Shower Remodel
- Bidets For Home Toilets
- Replace Korky Quiet Fill and Toilet Main Valve