The spring holding the Kenmore Quietguard dishwasher broke, the door no longer goes down smoothly, drops straight down. I got one from Amazon to replace it, it’s quite simple and works well. I watch the video from repair clinic but I didn’t pull the dishwasher out to replace, some blind feels but it worked. Checked the original spring tension and the new one, quite similar. There are many holes for hooking up to make up for the spring tension while opening the door.
- Replace Door Spring On Kenmore Quietguard Dishwasher
- Replace Kitchen Faucet With Aimadi Faucet
- Replace Leaking Water and Drain Hoses On Kenmore Dishwasher
- Replace Garbage Disposal
- Replace New Kitchen Faucet With Soap Dispenser On Granite
- RE-STAINING CABINETS
- Installing Bosch NGM5654UC On Granite Counter Top