The Costco kitchen faucet we replaced a few years ago started to leak water to the top, we found a new and modern one from Amazon branded Aimadi to replace it. The Faucet is well designed and made, although we found the length of the faucet extension a little short, a little inconvenient sometimes but it’s still good to use. For less than $100, it’s quite a faucet.
- Replace Door Spring On Kenmore Quietguard Dishwasher
- Replace Kitchen Faucet With Aimadi Faucet
- Replace Leaking Water and Drain Hoses On Kenmore Dishwasher
- Replace Garbage Disposal
- Replace New Kitchen Faucet With Soap Dispenser On Granite
- RE-STAINING CABINETS
- Installing Bosch NGM5654UC On Granite Counter Top