My son like to play games live on Xbox 360. The yearly subscription with MS website is $59, and I found 12 month subscription on cdkeys.com for $32.99. I was skeptical so I Google the website, people said it’s legitimate. I have Paypal (it’s safe if the website is NOT legitimate), so I tried and it took less than 10 minutes, my son started to play with Xbox Live already. I don’t know how they do it, but I save almost 50%.
Cdkeys.com needs to confirm account with phone number for texting or call the pin code.
After I got the redeem code – it’s an image, couldn’t copy and paste the number, so I had to write it down before copy and paste it in the Xbox live website.
Check the Xbox Live Status, and it’s there right away… love the fast internet.
- FasTrak CAV Transponder Malfunctioned Causes Malicious Charges
- Why Do I Drive 2019 VW eGolf?
- Apple iPhone XR and Trade Ins
- 2015 MB B-Class 250e Electric Drive
- 2017 e-Golf
- Home Solar System With Solar City
- Looking For The Best EV (Electric Vehicle) – 2018
- Install Arris TM822G Comcast Voice and Internet Modem Self Activation