I got a new Dell Inspiron DT3668 i5-7400 Kaby Lake PC for my daughter to play League of Legend and school. The Windows 10 actually produces 120 FPS on LOL, which is very good for $400 PC. My daughter likes the reliability of Mac OS, so I installed dual boot Windows 10 and macOS Sierra 10.12.6. Kaby Lake 59128086 chipset is new, and only Sierra version 10.12.6 supported it fully. It’s perfect timing since the 10.12.6 has just been released.
My iMac18,2 Config.plist – make sure to change serial# and others.
The important kexts to get this Kaby Lake graphics to boot without kernel panics that I encountered are : Lilu.kext (1.1.5), IntelGraphicsDVMTFixup.kext (1.1.8), IntelGraphicsFixup.kext (1.1.5), and Shiki.kext (2.0.3), shiki may be optional, but since all 4 worked, I didn’t try to remove any.
-Make sure to edit the Info.plist of all these kexts have the same OSBundleLibraries/as.vit9696.Lilu/string – either all 1.1.0 or 1.1.5 (current Lilu version).
–Make sure in the EFI/CLOVER/kexts/ only has 1 folder 10.12 and includes these 4 kexts and FakeSMC.kext from Rehabman.
Create Custom Clover Folder to boot.
Install macOS Sierra 10.12.6 to External USB hard drive.
Post macOS Sierra 10.12.6 and restore to Internal Hard drive.
After rebooting a few times, both Bluetooth and Wifi work.
- How To Replace WIFI Module On Dell Inspiron 3668
- How To Backup DVDs To MP4 macOS Big Sur
- How To Make Your First Desktop Hackintosh
- Install macOS Big Sur On Supported Windows PCs and Laptops
- How To Get Intel WiFi/BlueTooth Modules To Work With Hackintosh
- How To Fix HP Post RTC Bios Error After Booting With OpenCore
- How To Use AppleALC For Hackintosh Audio
- How To Add USB Wifi To macOS Catalina 15.5