After back up the image of our hard drive, we also want to create an installation (recovery) of Windows 8.1 on a USB flash drive. We need a 4 GB or bigger USB flash drive. We also need to get a Windows Key finder program to extract the Windows keys for installation if we need to re-install Windows or rescue. Make sure the laptop doesn’t go to sleep before 2 hours, because it does take 2 hours to download and finish installing the USB. After using key finder to extract the product key, save it to the USB flash drive for future use.
- How To Fix Haswell HD 4600 Artifact and Glitches in macOS
- Upgrade SP SSD 1TB on X360 15-u011dx Haswell HD4400
- How To Fix Kernel Panic (KP) Reboot After Sleep/Wake Catalina 10.15.4 On Haswell HD4600
- Fix Broken Hinges On 17″ HP TouchSmart M7-J120DX Laptop
- How To Upgrade To macOS Sierra 12.5 From El Capitan 11.6