Finally, after having extensive help from Rehabman from Tonymacx86.com, I was able to turn my HP X360 i7-4510u HD4400 Laptop to a near perfect MacBook Air Wannabe running Yosemite 10.10.4 and ready for El Capitan 10.11. I will simplify all the steps from Rehabman instructions. HP X360 i7-4510u is a good laptop except it doesn’t have long battery life and very flaky trackpad. The touch screen is not supported by Yosemite.
[title]How To Install BCM94352HMB Dual Band Wifi and Bluetooth 4.0 Combo Card for Fast Internet[/title][body]
There are many types of BCM94352HMB, but most of them would work if you mask the correct pins on the wifi combo card.
[title1]How To Patch DSDT & SSDT for a Perfect Mac Book Air[/title1][body1]
[title2]How To Make Brightness Keys Work On Yosemite[/title2][body2]
[title3]How To Get HDMI Sound To Work On HD 4400 and Realtek ALC282[/title3][body3]
[title4]How To Fix QE/CI On Yosemite 10.10.3-5[/title4][body4]
[title5]How To Create Recovery Partition for Find_My_Mac[/title5][body5]
- macOS Catalina On Supported Windows Laptops and PCs
- MacOS Mojave On HP Envy 13-AD010NR Kaby Lake
- Looking For The Best Ultrabook For Hackintosh
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops
- macOS High Sierra 10.3.4 Update on Haswell HD4400
- Install Kodi and Genesis on macOS High Sierra
- How To Install Virtual Box 5.2 with Windows on macOS High Sierra 10.13.1
- How to get rid of the warning “Your computer was restarted because of a problem”