When the car is exposed to heat by sitting outside for a long time (no garage), the little door lock switch button on the handle no longer locks the car. This is the attempt to remove the button and hope the button has problem of pushing the switch inside the door handle. If the button has the springing motion travel, chances are the switch is no longer working, don’t try to remove the button because it’s very hard to put it back and seal it from the water or rain.
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software
- How To Fix A8 D3 Broken Glove Box Frame
- Attempt To Fix A8 D3 Door Lock Switch On Handle
- Hot Air Comes Out of Left Vents With AC On
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G
- G12 & G13 Coolant for Audi Cars