These days, there are so many people with so much self-importance due to loneliness, insecurity, sadness or whatever the case may be, cause problems for others. There are always 2 types of people, positive and negative, the positive one will think the glass is half full and the other, half empty. The positive one will think dongles and forks are funny, the other will think dongles are genitals and forking is sticking it to someone. The positive one will laugh at the joke, but the other will pretend to get offended and make a big deal about it, it’s called being hypocritical, so he or she can write about it. All hypocrites bring bad karma. Hope everyone’s learned from this bitter lesson.
Whatever the case may be, non-productive actions yield negative results – jobs lost – lose/lose situation.
Again, we must be productive, happy and content; develop some sense of humor and think 100 times before we send that non-productive and destructive content email or tweet. Life is to short to be non-productive and destructive.
- 2016 California Presidential Election Results – Trump vs Clinton
- Teach Children To Be Aware Of Dangers On The Streets
- Airport Workers Caught Stealing From Bags
- Ardenwood Elementary New Math Scores
- People Are Awesome
- A Joke About Dongles Cost Jobs
- Facts About Sinkholes
- NFL Super Bowl XLVII 2013
- Tiger Woods Is Back For Good?
- Avoid E15 Gas
- Sandy Hook Elementary School
- Saving Hostess