We like Audi because of their Quattro system. Since our cabriolet doesn’t have quattro, we can feel the front wheel drive slipping sometimes in the rain due to high torque V6. We’ll never take the cabriolet in the snow or heavy rain trips. We love all our quattro’s.
- Replace Windshield Wipers on A8 D3 2006
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?