The market is going back to a few months ago, the DOW is trying to hold 16000 and NASDAQ is free falling to new low, but seems to find a low today.
In August of last year, I got into the market when it hit 15,600 and sold everything at 17,800 when it couldn’t get back above 18000. FANG prices correspond with the market very well.
I bought back SP500 again today, it may be early, but if the supports is going well, I may not lose much, but may gain very well.
- Audie Volleyball Highlights Of 7th Grade At Thornton Junior High
- Thornton’s Volleyball Team Lost To Walters Junior High At Home Court
- Skiing Seasons…
- Thornton’s Volleyball Team Lost To Centerville Junior High At Their Home Court
- 2016 California Presidential Election Results – Trump vs Clinton
- BranCena’s 10th Birthday
- First Day To New Thornton Junior High
- February 23 2016 Choir Performance At Ardenwood Elementary