We went to the Caribbean for vacation every year, and every year we had to replace our waterproof camera due to leaks. We replaced 3 of Panasonic Lumix DMC TS20 and the newer version TS30. The pictures and videos come out great but none of them last long at the beach, under shallow salt water. We’re very careful and followed the instructions of using and maintaining the camera, but it didn’t help. Now, we use action cameras, GoPro knock-off but work beautifully.
I’ve created this blog to document what we (family) have encountered or used with all the technologies from home or work. We have ads to help paying for the cost of web hosting and computers, it’s just me when I have time to do it. The ads seldom pay for all costs but I don’t like to ask for donation. “Likes” and “Shares” will be greatly appreciated.
dognmonkey.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- macOS Catalina On Supported Windows Laptops and PCs - 5,285 views
- macOS Mojave on Windows Laptops - 6,045 views
- How To Set Up An Inexpensive Hi-Fi Home Karaoke System - 8,403 views
- Create Mavericks 10.9.2 USB Boot and Installer With Windows 8 (No Mac) - 109,689 views
- Snow Leopard 10.6.8 On Lenovo G770 i5 Sandy Bridge Laptop - 81,176 views
- Convert 3D MKV To 2D MKV - 57,060 views
- MacOS High Sierra 10.13 On Windows PCs-Laptops - 31,299 views
- Windows 8.1 On Lenovo G770 - 29,913 views