After 12 years, the battery on our 2004 Honda Accord LX key fob was dead. The battery part number is CR1616 3V. We need a small Philips head screw driver to remove the cover.
Make sure the battery is inserted correctly with + and – side.
- Ignition Switch Warning Icon
- How To Create a 12V Line When The Ignition Is On on 2006 Audi A8 D3
- Disable Audi A8 D3 MMI Screen Motor
- Replace Audi A8 D3 Battery
- Audi A8 D3 Battery System Failure
- Change Battery On 2004 Honda Accord LX Key Fob
- How To Fix A8 D3 Dash LED Indicator Lights OUT
- Replace Generic MAF On A4 Cabriolet 3.0L V6