The summer is coming and my A8 D3 AC blows hot air out of all the left vents, front and rear: Center console, pillar vent while the right side is cold. Using the AC Manifold Gauge I could see the pressure of both low and high are still good, although on the low side.
The main reason for this problem is the low freon and air in the system somehow, I did fix it by evacuated system and charge with new freon 620g+/-20g = 21~22 oz = less than 2-12oz cans. Don’t over charge the system.
The temperature outside was 65-67F, the pressure on both sides were good but still NOT working until we evacuate and charge the system fully.
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software
- How To Fix A8 D3 Broken Glove Box Frame
- Attempt To Fix A8 D3 Door Lock Switch On Handle
- Hot Air Comes Out of Left Vents With AC On
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for Audi MMI 2G
- G12 & G13 Coolant for Audi Cars
- Audi A8L D3 Oil Change @123k
- What You Should Know/Must know About AMI on MMI 2G