Why people, who are tired of living, don’t just kill themselves instead of taking other people with them? Turned out they’re really murdered…
San Francisco police discovered five adults dead in a home near City College of San Francisco Friday morning in a grisly crime that may have been a murder-suicide.
Although police do not yet know the details of the crime, in which at least some of the victims died from gunshot wounds, they believe it was confined to a single home at 16 Howth St. and are consequently not searching for a gunman, Police Chief Greg Suhr said.
At least four of the five deceased were related, with the fifth being an acquintance or relative, San Francisco police Cmdr. Lyn Tomioka said. Suhr called the house “a complicated crime scene.”Read more at the San Francisco Examiner: http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/crime/2012/03/five-dead-grizzly-massacre-near-city-college#ixzz1q0TaU9Y7
- Los Lagos Golf Course
- Beque Korean BBQ
- Whole House Fan Installation
- How To Boost Testosterone Naturally
- How To Find-Stop And Fix Hot Water Copper Pipe Pinhole Leaks Under The Slab
- American Revolution Play At Thornton Junior High
- Brandon’s 5th Grade American Revolution Walk Through
- How To Cook VN Pho (Beef Noodle Soup)
- Dodge Ridge Ski Trip 2017
- Movements To Keep Facial Skin Young and Tight
- Middle Class in America
- Thornton Junior High Lunch Portions Are NOT Big Enough For My Child