I read some problems on the AW and I couldn’t believe A8L D3 clogged drains could cause the water to come into the car so much that the insurance totaled the car instead of fixing it.
There are many solutions of cleaning the drains. The best is not to park the car under the trees, park outside when it rains hard for a long period of time.
- What you should/must know about Audi Electrical System
- Replace Windshield Wipers on A8 D3 2006
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3