I read some problems on the AW and I couldn’t believe A8L D3 clogged drains could cause the water to come into the car so much that the insurance totaled the car instead of fixing it.
There are many solutions of cleaning the drains. The best is not to park the car under the trees, park outside when it rains hard for a long period of time.
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles
- Carista OBD2 Bluetooth and Software
- How To Fix A8 D3 Broken Glove Box Frame