It’s nice to be volunteered by the spouse to chaperon some students on their school field trip this year. It was all 2nd grade students at Ardenwood Elementary field trip to the Tech Museum in San Jose. We (I and my wife) believe in participating with our children school at least a few times a year, since we both have jobs, we have to alternate to help the school.
Actually it was a great experience for me to be with the school and the kids, they’re so nice and the school field trip was well organized.
- Palette Tea Garden San Mateo
- Homemade El Pollo Loco Flavored Chicken
- PF Chang Lettuce Wrap
- How To Cook VN Beef Stew (Bo Kho)
- How I Cooked Pate Chaud
- Japchae (Chap Chae) Korean Glass Noodles
- Xanh VN Restaurant in Mountain View
- I Made Jjampong – Korean Spicy Seafood Noodles Soup