Apple iPhones are getting very expensive, we’ve been buying used and refurbished 6’s for a few years now. This year, we have a friend who works for Apple and could buy for friends and family with 15% discount from the list prices, which is very nice. Even with the discounts + tax
Apple makes everything so convenient and easy, all I need to do is to bring the phones to the store, pick the new ones up, transfer and erase the old phones, they pay to our debit card right on the spot, no waiting for checks, credit the buyer or anything like that. The one I bought for my wife on Dec 11th, I brought the receipt and her phone Jan 3 and they took the phone and paid without questions.
Apple really makes things easy and intuitive for customers, no wonder their customer base is huge. I read about Pixels 3 and Samsung Android, they’re good but I like iPhone because of their customer service, reliability and secure data network.
- Why Do I Drive 2019 VW eGolf?
- BTS Concert at The Rose Bowl Stadium 2019
- Apple iPhone XR and Trade Ins
- 2015 MB B-Class 250e Electric Drive
- 2017 e-Golf
- Home Solar System With Solar City
- Looking For The Best EV (Electric Vehicle) – 2018
- Install Arris TM822G Comcast Voice and Internet Modem Self Activation