It’s nice to be volunteered by the spouse to chaperon some students on their school field trip this year. It was all 2nd grade students at Ardenwood Elementary field trip to the Tech Museum in San Jose. We (I and my wife) believe in participating with our children school at least a few times a year, since we both have jobs, we have to alternate to help the school.
Actually it was a great experience for me to be with the school and the kids, they’re so nice and the school field trip was well organized.
- Christmas 2012
- Sandy Hook Elementary School
- Tire Insurance Hard Sell At Tire Shop
- Disneyland CA 2012
- Audie First Star Test
- Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe-Cancun-Mexico
- Remodeled Park In Ardenwood
- Replace Redwood Fence Panels
- Anlin Delmar Windows
- 2nd Grade Field Trip – Ardenwood Elementary
- Taking Our Kids To School