It’s nice to be volunteered by the spouse to chaperon some students on their school field trip this year. It was all 2nd grade students at Ardenwood Elementary field trip to the Tech Museum in San Jose. We (I and my wife) believe in participating with our children school at least a few times a year, since we both have jobs, we have to alternate to help the school.
Actually it was a great experience for me to be with the school and the kids, they’re so nice and the school field trip was well organized.
- Los Lagos Golf Course
- Beque Korean BBQ
- Whole House Fan Installation
- How To Boost Testosterone Naturally
- How To Find-Stop And Fix Hot Water Copper Pipe Pinhole Leaks Under The Slab
- American Revolution Play At Thornton Junior High
- Brandon’s 5th Grade American Revolution Walk Through
- How To Cook VN Pho (Beef Noodle Soup)
- Dodge Ridge Ski Trip 2017
- Movements To Keep Facial Skin Young and Tight
- Middle Class in America
- Thornton Junior High Lunch Portions Are NOT Big Enough For My Child