My 06 A8L has MMI 2G which has a hidden menu that can be enabled through VCDS (Ross-tech software). This is how I did mine.
****Control Head -7 —>Adaptation-10—>Channel 8 – 1—>Reset MMI = Tel+Big Knob+Upper Right Button altogether.
To access Hidden Menu: Setup + CAR together hold until the hidden menu appears.
- What You Must/Should Know About Audi MMI
- What You Should Know About AMI Cables
- 2006 A8L D3 Front Air Suspension Failed @ 119k Miles
- 105K Miles Service On My 2006 A8L
- Looking For The Best Used A8 D3
- Things We Should/Must Know About Our Audis In Case Of Emergency
- MMI 2G Bluetooth No Sound or MIC
- Ignition Switch Warning Icon
- How To Create a 12V Line When The Ignition Is On on 2006 Audi A8 D3
- How To Transfer Songs and Playlists from iTunes to USB Drive
- 2008 Q7 @ 52k Miles – DIY
- How To Update Audi North American Region Navigation 2016 DVD MMI 2G