If you see the red and black ignition warning icon on the screen while driving, the car won’t shut off, can’t get the key out of the ignition, can’t start the car… It may not be the ignition switch, it may be the start authorization module under the driver seat carpet getting wet from AC drain blockage.
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3
- Should I upgrade from A8L D3 to A8L D4?
- 2006 A8L Is Still Smooth and Comfortable At 128k Miles