The brake pads and rotors were replaced by the dealer at 55k miles-It’s 77k miles now and the brake pad warning light just came on. I planned to use the old rotors so I replace it right away to make sure they don’t get destroyed by the pads. This is how I did mine. Turning rotors at Parts House in Fremont only cost $15.
The pads actually are still good for at least a few thousand miles, but I didn’t really want to see the warning lights on the dash board. I got ceramic Power Stop for the front and Bendix for the rear. I do like American Brakes companies.
- Replace Windshield Wipers on A8 D3 2006
- Left Air Suspension Failed At 131k Miles
- Automatic Head Lights and Rain Sensor Failed
- Power Steering Noise_Needed Oil
- Our A8L D3 On Highway 1
- Fix Water From Entering The Trunk Lid/Trunk
- Replace Front Brake Pads on Rav4 LE 2WD 2.5L
- Clear and Improve Sunroof Drains A8 D3